Winter’s chill melts as infusions of dried cherry, anise and orange peel blend with the warmth of a gentle kiss of ginger. Enough juniper to invoke the season without overpowering the spirit’s balance and a finish in oak barrels previously filled with red wine varietals lends this complex Gin a blush of color and depth of flavor.
Gin & Tonic
- 1-1.5 ounces Solstice gin
- 4 Candied ginger cubes
- 6 dried cherries
- Round slice of blood orange if available-sweet juice
orange if not
- Tonic of choice
- Long swizzle stick
- Thread 3 of the candied ginger cubes onto swizzle
stick alternating with dried cherries
- Pour gin into balloon wine glass or tall glass
- Lightly muddle remaining ginger candy with gin
- Add ice to taste
- Pour in tonic
- Stir with prepared swizzle stick
- Place blood orange wheel on rim or in drink for a
stronger orange influence
- Sip & Sit by the fire and glow with
gin before adding ice
Flavor that awakens on the palate like the promise of Spring.
A compelling warmth with cooling citrus notes and a soft mouthfeel.
Dramatic complexity of spice brought together with unexpected harmony.
A jalapeno botanical infusion that will change your conception of Gin forever.