A move into the season of spice with complex aromas of lemon and nutmeg, cinnamon and elderflower with essence of orange, clove and a balancing base of juniper, angelica and coriander. Coaxed to a velvet mouthfeel by infusion in a base spirit of malted and unmalted grains.
Gin & Tonic
- 1-1.5 ounces Harvest Gin
- Tonic to taste 5-7 ounces
- 2 inch long by ½ inch wide strip of naval orange peel or peel
of other thick skinned orange
- Tangerine segment
- 4 inch long cinnamon stick
- Tonic of choice
- Pour gin into tall glass or large bulb wine glass
- Gently muddle tangerine segment with gin
- With a paring knife, scrape cinnamon stick ‘dust’ into gin—
5 or 6 scrapes
- Lightly twist orange peel to release oils and drop into glass
- Add ice
- Add tonic
- Stir with cinnamon stick and leave stick in cocktail
- Watch the autumn leaves fall and relax as you imbibe
Flavor that awakens on the palate like the promise of Spring.
A compelling warmth with cooling citrus notes and a soft mouthfeel.
An unusually colorful Gin enhanced by finishing in Red Wine barrels.
A jalapeno botanical infusion that will change your conception of Gin forever.