WINNER – BEST GIN, DOUBLE GOLD
2018 NEW YORK WORLD SPIRITS COMPETITION
Fresh notes of citrus melange and a touch of mint; slightly sweet grains with a balance of juniper (just enough), coriander and angelica and a touch of meadowsweet and hyssop to finish. Traditional gin refreshment with an unmistakable sense of spring.
The alchemy of copper – the unique taste profile of small batch Gin
Field grown grain fermented in custom built Douglas Fir washbacks – Each single batch runs through a series of hand hammered CARL copper stills to achieve the perfect base spirit for each of our four expressions – Botanical variations selected, composed and macerated by our master blender – Final nosing and blending the result of decades of craft spirits experience – Hand bottled on site.
Gin & Tonic
- Equinox gin: 1-1.5 ounces to preference
- Tonic to taste; about 5-7 ounces
- Round of green or lemon cucumber, set on rim of glass
- Large wedge fresh lemon
- Long leafy sprig of fresh mint and 3 mint leaves
- Pour gin into chosen glass (we love a red wine glass but what you like best is what we recommend!)
- Squeeze and drop in lemon wedge
- Lightly crush the separate mint leaves in your fingers and drop in
- Add ice to taste
- Pour in tonic
- Stir gently with mint sprig and leave in
- Place cuke ring on rim of glass
- Feet up, lean back, take a deep sip and let the world spin by…
Our Other Spirits
A compelling warmth with cooling citrus notes and a soft mouthfeel.
Dramatic complexity of spice brought together with unexpected harmony.
An unusually colorful Gin enhanced by finishing in Red Wine barrels.
A jalapeno botanical infusion that will change your conception of Gin forever.